Below is the list of restricted and banned list in handshake. Make sure before you sell that your item is not in this list. The list is subject to frequent changes.
- Adult Only category
- Animals or Animal products
- Counterfeit currency and stamps
- Credit cards
- Currency, selling
- Frequent flyer points
- Government documents, IDs, and licenses
- Hazardous and restricted chemicals
- Human remains and body parts
- International trading
- Illegal software
- Illegal digital content
- Lottery tickets
- Mailing lists and personal information
- Medical drugs – including prescription drugs
- Military Equipment
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix programs
- Needles and syringes
- Police-related items
- Political memorabilia (reproduction)
- Prohibited services
- Stocks and other securities
- Stolen property
- Surveillance equipment
- Uniforms for NZ emergency services
- Veterinary medicines
Handshake will be monitoring and removing any unsuitable listings and/or images.
Images used in a listing must be relevant to the listing.
Handshake reserves the right to suspend or terminate an account if the handshake terms and conditions have been breached.
If you notice a suspicious listing, please click “REPORT THIS LISTING” at the bottom of the page.
Handshake will review the report and if the listing is found to be in breach of our terms and conditions , the listing will be removed and seller notified.